Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello Kitty???

So, I have noticed that so many of my posts are highlighting my son's-how do I word this nicely?- Creativity? He is busy, and a bit destructive, but since his sisters have gone back to school, I have learned a few new things about this little guy!
He talks so much better than I thought! Since his sisters are not talking for him all day, I have learned that him and I can have a little conversation now and then!!
He REALLY is loving pre-school! He gets his backpack ready, and while he is there, he doesn't miss me a bit! This was something I thought might never happen.
He can be sweet. Today he asked me for some crackers, and I told him "It costs a kiss!" He wrapped is arms around my neck, and on my lips gave me a serious and slobbery kiss. The he claimed,"Me give you a Moochy!" I don't know where he learned that, but I thought it was pretty cute!

Also, to his fathers dismay, he has picked a new favorite show.

Paige talked him into watching it with her, and now he is a bit more a fan than we were hoping! Maybe thats what happens when you are a only boy with two older sisters. You love dump trucks, tractors, trains, and Hello Kitty!

12 comments:

Brian and Leilani said...

Well at least it's just Hello Kitty and he's not playing Barbies with them! It could always be worse.

sorichfamily said...

i love it! he really is so cute!

my brother totally watched "the little mermaid" like 1,000 times and we used to curl his hair and paint his nails. that was 20 years ago and he seems fine and manly now...so far!!

good luck...sometimes you just have to go with it!

The Michiganders said...

Scary. Zach has been wanting to wear my lipgloss a lot lately. Maybe it is time for a visit from the M Gpa.

Head Over Hills said...

What a sweet little boy! He is such a cutie. I love that he loves Hello Kitty. So funny!

JANEAL said...

It's probably okay that he likes Hello Kitty since he's only 3. That's great that he loves preschool.

Amberlee said...

Hey I can relate to the Hello Kitty thing- Talen loves pink lipgloss. Hopefully it doesn't go on for too many more years or we might have a problem. Carson looked REALLY anxious to get off that porch and see you today. I could hear him telling Mrs. Dance "but that's my mom!" It was cute!

Unknown said...

That's okay...really! My Tanner used to wear Bayli's dance costumes and one time he answered the door in a pink tutu. It happened to be a girl in our ward with only four boys! I think she was a bit shocked, but Tanner is FAR from girly now...a bit TOO much on the other side (with cologne every day and a ball in his hand at all times)! It's just a phase.

Okay, not to make this a novel, but just for your info. Beth Abegglan passed away a couple days ago. I don't know if you heard. Watch the paper for her obit. Should be in tomorrow's (Fridays). Pretty sad though...hug your family!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh those sweet boys try to act all tough, but they are big softies. Aaron you don't have to lie, we know you are the biggest Hello kitty fan of all..teehee!

Nichelle said...

He is so darn cute! I am glad that you guys are having some Mother & Son bonding moments. I think that at age of 3 you don't have much to worry about with the Hello Kitty. If he is still in love with Hello Kitty when he is 8 then I would start to worry!

Elena said...

Hello Kitty...Kitty, Kitty! We love that show here too. Do you have the one with the Dust Monster? It's my favorite episode, makes kids want to clean their rooms. :) Your little boy is SO boy, Hello Kitty will only make him better. He's a doll.

Anonymous said...

A little Hello Kitty never hurt anyone :) That's quite funny. I haven't seen him carrying dolls around in nursery so I think you're OK !!

Jackie said...

"Hello Kitty" might be on his list right now but I know he will move back to the dump trucks and trains soon. What a sweetheart to give you a moochy kiss! His cute smile melts your heart real quick!!