Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Trouble!

The other day while I drying my hair, my little boy found one of these!!
As you can see, he is quite proud of himself!!

When I finished my hair, I walked down the hall, and he was opening and closing the door saying "It Works!" It took me a minute to realize why he would even care. Then I realized he had used his handy dandy screwdriver to remove these plates from the door frames, and he was happy the door still worked!
I was able to catch him after he had only taken two off, so I took his little tool away! Why does my little boy find the need to take my house apart???


12 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't help but laugh! He reminds me of Gabe so much. I think he is going to be quite the machanic in life. I can't believe the trouble they can get into in just a short amount of time. I told Chris about the car jack incident and he laughed his head off!

JANEAL said...

That's too funny! At least he knows how to use it and didn't stick it in an outlet.

Brandi said...

Wow, that is really impressive.

Head Over Hills said...

I can't believe that kid. He is definitely going to be a handyman. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Grandpa has been teaching that kid a few tricks! What a handyman...can I borrow him sometime? We have had a few instances that needed someone just like Carson to fix them!

Anonymous said...

Just be thankful he is handy with his hands. He is so dang cute.

Gma

Amber said...

That sounds just like Jaden. He loves to play with the screwdriver and take screws out of things.

michiganbliss said...

He and Zachy are definitely related. Hope things have calmed down for you now that school has started.

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! He's going to be a great husband some day. He'll be able to fix anything. Do you have one of those Black & Decker tool banch toy things? Carter loves his.

The Michiganders said...

What next? Seriously!

♥Seri said...

Carson, Carson, Carson,
You are a funny boy! Monkey see monkey do, right? I had to laugh because that's pretty good for a 3 yr old! I'm sure there will be more Home Depot "do it yourself" moments to come. Like Father like son! :)

Nichelle said...

I think that is pretty darn funny! He is smart, I am impressed that he can do that at 4.
I think that you have a great little helper on your hands. :)