Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!

My sister-in-law tagged me a while ago, but things have been a little crazy at our house! So here it is, better late than never right??
I am... Brenda (Williamson) Lowry, wife to Aaron, daughter of Richard and Monica, and mother to Morgan, Paige and Carson.
I miss...my sisters! I wish we all lived right by each other!
I think...I need to stay in town for a couple of weekends and get my life back in order.
I love... my family, immediate and extended!!
I know... I should be more patient and laid back!
I want...to learn more about computers! Sometimes I feel like such a dummy!
I search...for activities to keep my kids busy, and really yummy recipes.
I wish...I could stop worrying, and I could take that same dumb genetic trait that I passed on to my sweet daugter Morgan, away from her!
I hate...when I lay in bed at night and wish that I would have been a better mom to my little children.
I am scared...of way too many things! The list would be far to long!
I fear...that something will happen to my children.
I am always...trying to clean! I wish I could find a happy place in my head, even if my house is messy! I am sure my kids would love it!
I love...my family, and days when I have NO scheduled appointments, and I can relax a little bit!
I feel...blessed to have a home, a hardworking husband, great parents, and three pretty cute little kiddo's!
I hear...the radio! The music really helps get the dishwasher unloaded, and re-loaded!
I smell...Cherry Clove Chutney, that is my very favorite Scentsy scent! It makes my whole day better!!
I don't always...get up early in the morning! I love to sleep in, and hate that I am REALLY not a morning person.
I wonder...how much more I could get accomplished if I was a morning person. Excersize, dishes unloaded, laundry folded, dinner in the crock-pot, all before 9 AM? My ultimate dream!!!
I care...about my loved ones.
I regret...not videotaping my children more.
I am not afraid...I'm not even sure I can think of one...
I believe...that my Heavenly Father Loves and knows me.
I danced...in the kitchen with Carson last week! (I am not that good, so he is about the only one I let see!)
I sing...in the car.
I write... a little, but not all that well. I took journalism in High School, so you would think I would be better! (Mostly I just wanted to go to California with the school newspaper! It was a FABULOUS time!)
I win...nothing- except maybe a game now and then. The last time I won something was a 21 inch TV, two weeks after Aaron and I got married! That was 11 years ago, so I am not exactly lucky in that department!
I lose...my keys almost everytime I go to my parents house! I don't loose them at my house, but so much when I go visit them!
I never...go to bed on time! The house is so quiet and peaceful, I just stay up later and later! It is not a good thing, because it is quite hard to be a good mom when you are delirious!!
I listen...to my husband chat about his day at work.
I can be found...usually in the kitchen! Not that it is my favorite place, but I really do like to cook, and then the mess seems to go on forever!
I read...alot, but I seem to let everything in my life slide when I do. I stay up too late, I don't get the laundry done, and we have no dinner, so my family is really starting to not appreciate it when I find a book I can't put down.
I am so happy...when my family is happy!
I tag Nichelle, Jeni, Elena, and Hanna!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you pretty well. I was not surprised by any of you answers.

Mom

Holly said...

You are so cute! I was surprised by a few of your answers. :) haha. SO fun!

Nichelle said...

Thanks for the tag. Now I have to find the time to do it. I wasn't suprised by many of your answers. That was a pretty fun tag.

Unknown said...

Pretty original! I know more about you than I thought, and I am a LOT more like you than I thought..especially signing up for journalism for the trip! HE HE!!

Brian and Leilani said...

I have found something that has helped me get more stuff done AND still enjoy a good book. I've started listening to books on tape/CD while I'm cleaning and walking. It sure does make the time go by faster!

Elena said...

I'm not a morning person either. And I'm afraid that even if I did try to get up and get all those things done by 9 am, my kids would hear me and wake up. Then nothing would get accomplished anyway. I'll have to think of some good answers for myself.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that would take me a good day to think of all those answers! That was a fun one to read! Your hike looked fun also, I remeber that hike from girl's camp :)