Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Tag!

My sister in law hubby tagged me, so here we go!

1. Where did you meet? He asked out my roomate while going to Ricks College!

2. How long did we date before we were married? 2 years

3. How long have we been married? 11 years

4. He surprises me by...I don't know, after 11 years, not so many surprises. He always tries to give thoughtful gifts, and take the kiddos when I need a break!

5. My favorite feature of his...his tender heart, even though he tries hard to hide it:)

6. His nicknames for me are... Bren

7. His favorite food...meat and potatoes, and he also really likes Mexican!

8. His favorite sport... he isn't a big sports guy! He likes a little football and basketball, if the right teams are playing!

9. Where was our first kiss? Outside my apartment at Ricks.

10. Our favorite thing to do? Go out on any kind of date.

11. Any children? Morgan, Paige, and Carson

12. Any hidden talents? He is really good at building things, and fixing them! I just turn all of that stuff over to him!!

13. How old is he? 33

14. Who said I love you first? He did.

15. Favorite type of music? He likes a little bit of everything!

16. I admire him most for... how hard he works for our family.

17. Do you think he will read this? Yes.

1 comment:

The Michiganders said...

What about the nickname "Mother"... You left that part out.