Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow....Already???

I thought it was pretty, then it kept snowing and snowing today, and my kids were in the house all day, and they were getting more and more wild, and I was thinking of dealing with this lovely weather for nine months, and then I decided it wasn't all that pretty anymore! Thus, I am not quite ready for winter!!! My kids on the other hand could not wait to get out there!!

Carson wanted to shovel the grass! This lovely picture is of him asking his dad for a shovel!!


Morgan found enough snow to make her first snowman of the year! I thought it was pretty cute! Carson kept walking and walking all over the plave, I asked him what he was doing, and he said he was making "poop prints." (footprints!) I tried to get a video of him saying it, because it was pretty funny, but he would not cooperate! Instead, this is what he gave me!

7 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Our snow wouldn't stick. We got quite a bit but is just melted. Your kids look like they are having so much fun!

Nichelle said...

You kids are so lucky! My kids weren't able to go out and make a snowman today. They sure do look like they are having a good time. I hope that it doesn't stick around for long, we still wanted to mow our lawn one more time.

JANEAL said...

I know I'm so not ready for snow. We went out after church and made a snowman. Carter was shoveling the snow off of our bark. I guess it's good that the kids like the snow....it keeps them entertained for awhile.

Holly said...

Craziness... isn't it?! I can't believe we have snow already! It does make me a little excited for Christmas though! :)

Elena said...

Ugghhh..thoughts of this for nine more months is really depressing. I can't wait for the warm up that's coming this weekend. But the kids seemed to enjoy it. You're a nice mom and let them get out the snow pants. I refused. I'm just not mentally ready for all that mess.

Unknown said...

That is cute fun right there...I am not ready for this type of weather, but the kids seem to enjoy it! My kids played football games on Saturday, so we all got to enjoy the coldness! BRRRRR!!!

Amber said...

I'm not ready for this weather yet either! Hopfully it won't come back for a while.